My first Business of the Month Blurb (B.O.M.B.) of 2020 is the International ADHD Coach Training Center or iACTcenter and its Owner and Founder, Laurie Dupar, PMHNP, RN, PCC.
What better way to kick off the #somethinggood2020 then to focus on my past and how I got to do what I do and be who I am today!
I’m tickled pink to introduce you to Laurie Dupar, owner extraordinaire of the iACTcenter!
I chose to do my ADHD Life Coach training with Laurie for MANY reasons… here are some to name a few:
- Her program is accredited with the International Coach Federation
- She allows full access to tools, tips and forms to support your coaching practice
- The program incorporates training labs where students get to practice coaching techniques and listen to others as they coach (and listen when Laurie coached too!)
- A jumpstart to getting your business up and running
- Mentor hours toward your credential with ICF (included in the tuition)
- Big community supporter for her graduates
- Referral of clients
- And def, last but not least…LAURIE! She is a fabulous mentor, super supportive, amazing businesswoman (who doesn’t admire and secretly wish they could be like a woman who was one of the first major influencers within the ADHD Coaching world?!) and she loves to see her students succeed and Go forth and “Be Amazing!”
Semesters start three times a year (January, May and September) and you can make a living while making a difference in the lives of people with ADHD in 12 months!
Want to learn more about the iACTcenter? Click here!